Have you encountered problems while you are backing up your vehicle? Are you always hesitant to put your vehicle on reverse because of the anxiety of hitting an incoming car? If your answer to these questions is a resounding yes, then you must consider purchasing a reversing camera for your vehicle. With this installed in your vehicle, you will have no problem reversing your vehicle out of tight parking spaces or your own garage. This device can surely provide drivers convenience and improves the safety of the vehicle. As mentioned earlier a rear-view camera will be able to help drivers back up their car carefully and easily. This is especially true if you have an SUV or a large type of vehicle. The c... continue reading
Digital Wireless 7" Quad Monitor Splitscreen CCD Reversing Camera DVR 12V 24V 2.4GHz
Connect upto 4 cameras~800x480 Res~120 degree 20 IR LED
Wireless 7" Quad Monitor 1x Reversing Camera DVR Package
AUD $269.00In stock
Wireless 7" Quad Monitor DVR 2x Reversing Camera Package
AUD $350.00In stock
Wireless 7" Quad Monitor DVR 3x Reversing Camera Package
AUD $435.00In stock
Wireless 7" Quad Monitor DVR 4x Camera Package
AUD $515.00In stock
This Wireless Monitor and Camera kit is design for a long range signal monitor and cameras communications, it's about 30-120m. 120m when no barrier or even 170m at maximum range for high quality output for time to time audio and video recording. Uninterrupted connection in Multi-Angle of the Cameras matched with 7"" QuadScreen Monitor will give you a satisfactory output. It has a camera with 120 degree view angle and 2.4Ghhz transmission.
• 7" TFT-LCD Quad Screen Monitor
• 800x480 Resolution
• Splitscreen monitor - It can be single screen, double screen or quad screen
• Audio recording for all 4 channels wireless cameras
*Optional cameras are available to be purchased from our store
• Digital wireless transmission
• (Digital wireless transmission has no interference as compared to Analogue wireless transmission which is prone to interference)
• 2.4GHz Transmission & Receiver
• Wireless long distance with Transmitting distance of 30m-120m
• Dual antennas monitor with stronger transmission 30m with barrier,170m when no barrier.
• Stable transmission up to 100km/h
• U-Support Bracket, Center Mount Bracket, IR Remote Control, Angle Adjustment Screws, Power Cable.
• Auto dimming function ( the monitor will dim automatically at night)
• Parking guideline can be turned on / off
• The image can be adjusted : Mirror / Forward image adjustment available in the monitor setting
• NTSC/ PAL switch
• Trigger wire auto switch to selection camera
• DVR recording and play
• Can support up to 128GB SD card (SDcard not included, available to be purchased separately
• Suitable with 12V/24V power supply
• Ideal for regular 12V car battery or heavy duty 24V truck
• Remote Control
• Remote access control that with simple interface and ability to control everything from afar.
• Industrial Grade Heavy Duty IR Night Vision Colour CCD Camera
• High resolution image
• 120 degree wide field of view CCD cameras
• 20 built in IR LED
• Automatic night vision distance at 10 metres
• Capability constructed of a metal alloy shell to withstand vehicle shock & vibration
• Easy to install--Wireless parking assistance; The monitor will start up automatically, and synchronously display the video from rearview camera when you're backing or braking your car.
• Weather, shock and water resistant rated IP67/IP68
• High rating making it very durable and suitable in all environments
• LCD size: 7"
• Resolution: 800 x 3 (RGB) x 480
• Contrast: 500 | 1
• Brightness: 400cd/m²
• Viewing Angle: U: 50 / D: 70, R/L: 70
• Dot pitch: 0.0642(W) x 0.1790(H)
• Aspect Ratio: 16 | 9
• Channel: 4 channels
• Operating Frequency: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
• Receiving Sensitivity: -89 dBm
• Decompression Form: MPEG4
• Transmit Output Power: 17 dBm
• Modulation: 2.4G FSK/GFSK
• Time Delay: 120ms
• Transmitting Distance: 30-120 M
• Micro-SD /TF Card: Max. 128GB
• System Format: PAL / NTSC
• Power Supply: DC 10-32V
• Power Consumption: Max. 6W
• Loudspeaker: 1.5W/8Ω
• Operating temperature: -20~+70ºC,RH90%
• Storage temperature: -30~+80ºC,RH90%
What is the difference between Wireless Analogue Transmission and Wireless Digital Transmission?
Analogue systems use the same technology /frequency as bluetooth/wireless networks therefore analogue monitors can pick up interference from Bluetooth phones/headsets etc. Digital systems are paired and only 'see' the digital signals, therefore there is no interference.
Audio Video Recording
High Quality Video and Images
Easy to Install
IR Night Vision Camera
Split Screen Monitor
Digital Wireless Connection
No more Running of Wires and Cables
Functionality and Advantages
Others Also Bought...
More From This Category...