Safety on the road is what every driver’s, especially a truck driver’s major concern when driving. That is why reversing cameras, dash cams and GPS are invented. If you are a truck driver, you surely know all these devices as necessities for your car. But do you know that there’s one more driving essential you need to install in your huge vehicle? A truck parking sensor guarantees you safety and protection while on the road, and most especially when parking. This device provides the convenience of detecting the alarm distance. It is designed with LED display along with a buzzer comprising three different colours: yellow, green and red, showing the distance of o-2.5 metres between the obstacles. ... continue reading
7"LCD Monitor HD 4PIN CCD Reversing Camera Digital Wireless Receiver Transmitter
2 Video Input~CCD Image Sensor~90°camera~200m Distance
Notify me when back in stock
7" LCD Monitor HD 4PIN CCD Reversing Camera 2.4GHz Digital Wireless Receiver Transmitter
This Reversing Camera Monitor Kit can be used with Trucks/ Caravans/Cars. It has two video inputs, reversing first Connect 2 cameras to the monitor(2nd camera - optional). You can view one camera while driving and the 2nd camera will turn on automatically when reversing. CCD Reversing camera has IR LED which outputs digital signal.
This Digital Wireless Transmitter Receiver has digital connection you don’t have to burden on signal interference. Remove your worries on installing as you can DIY installation as it is simple and easy.
High Definition LCD Monitor
- 7" 16:9 TFT Colour LCD
- Resolution: 800x480
- 2 Video Inputs
- One way audio input
Remote Control, OSD Menu
Contrast, Colour, Brightness adjustable
Can connect to DVD/MP4/Camera etc
CCD image Sensor (Made by Sharp Company)
- Better picture clarity, color contrasting and sharpness
- Infrared LED Heavy duty hard metal cased
- Waterproof and Mudproof
- 90 degree wide angle viewing
Digital Wireless Connection
- New Technology using digital wireless transmission
- No interference digital signal
Unobstructed Effective Range: 200m
- Wireless connection is unhindered.
- Images are delivered to your monitor clearly.
Wireless 2.4GHz Transmitter/Receiver Set
- It can transmit images using high frequency connection
Power Supply: DC12~24V
- Low power consumption
Makes your Monitor Wireless
- Makes your monitor wireless in less than a minute
- Connect the transmitter to the camera part, and the receiver to the monitor part, the image can be transmitted wirelessly, so no wire needed between the monitor and camera
- This Wireless Transmitter and Receiver is compatible with 4PIN monitor Kits
- It is made to be used for heavy duty vehicles i.e. Trucks, Caravans, Cars, Boats etc.
Use of Digital Wireless Receiver & Transmitter
- Connecting one camera to monitor
- Choose any from HDWRL-A or HDWRL-B
- Connecting 2 cameras in one monitor
- To connect 2 cameras on your monitor, use HDWRL-A and HDWRL-B so channel A camera will not interfere with the signal of channel B camera.
- Don't use the same channels in connecting to 2 cameras.
- Different signals are used to connect 2 cameras to avoid signal interference
- This monitor and reverse camera can be used with Trucks/ Caravans/Cars
- Two video inputs, reversing first Connect 2 cameras to the monitor (2nd camera - optional). You can view one camera while driving and the 2nd camera will turn on automatically when reversing.
- 16:9/4:3 switch freely
- Get CCD not CMOS cameras if you want to view the camera while driving. CMOS cameras are not designed to work for long period of time, otherwise they could get damaged easily.
- Easy to install. You can D.I.Y. as long as you can locate your vehicle’s 12V/24V power source.
- IR LED
- Lens Angle: 90 degree
- Heavy duty night vision IR CCD Reversing Camera
- Waterproof and Mudproof
- Power Supply: DC12~24V
- Consumption Current: 150mA
- Tx Channel: 1 channels
- T/R Frequency: 2.2G~2.3G~2.4G
- Output Power: 200mW
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 200 m
- Operating temperature: -10°c ~ +50°c
- Transmitter Dimension: L8cm*W4cm*H2cm
- Receiver Dimension: L8cm*W4cm*H2cm
No Interference Digital Signal
Digital wireless connection can be use to transmit video signal wirelessly but no audio signal.
What is the difference between Wireless Analogue Transmission and Wireless Digital Transmission?
Analogue systems use the same technology /frequency as bluetooth/wireless networks therefore analogue monitors can pick up interference from Bluetooth phones/headsets etc. Digital systems are paired and only 'see' the digital signals, therefore there is no interference.
No Cables Required
Made to be used with Heavy Duty Vehicle
Functionality and Advantages
NEW UPGRADED MODEL
How to Connect
Installation is much easier because you don't have to deal with cables and wires between the monitor and camera.
2. Some wireless devices are known from suffering from signal interference. Is this wireless camera the same?
No. Unlike older devices, this wireless camera system uses the latest digital wireless transmission technology that prevents signal interference.
3. What does its "Quad Screen" feature mean?
It means that the monitor can receive signals and transmission from up to four wireless reversing cameras at the same time. This allows you to view four camera angles on the screen simultaneously.
We have a small caravan to be towed by a Kia Sportage. Like many modern cars, the car's rear view camera cannot support a second manually selected camera. We have found that a good wide angle camera assists when changing lanes and overtaking, as well as backing into caravan sites.
I was hunting around the net and found this wireless model. We also bought the windshield suction cup so we can remove the screen when not towing. Most people have heard stories of poor reception from wireless sets. I had an auto electrician install the camera in the caravan, and he was stunned at how good the picture was compared to any other wireless system. We have now been driving for a few days in peak hour traffic and found that the stable image was clear and bright.
I would recommend this unit to any fussy purchaser.
wireless reversing camera
Fantastic product and easy to install,highly recommend.
We Also Recommend...
Others Also Bought...
More From This Category...
Author: Jethro S.
Have you encountered problems while you are backing up your vehicle? Are you always hesitant to put your vehicle on reverse because of the anxiety of hitting an incoming car? If your answer to these questions is a resounding yes, then you must consider purchasing a reversing camera for your vehicle. With this installed in your vehicle, you will have no problem reversing your vehicle out of tight parking spaces or your own garage. This device can surely provide drivers convenience and improves the safety of the vehicle. As mentioned earlier a rear-view camera will be able to help drivers back up their car carefully and easily. This is especially true if you have an SUV or a large type of vehicle. The c... continue reading