Have you encountered problems while you are backing up your vehicle? Are you always hesitant to put your vehicle on reverse because of the anxiety of hitting an incoming car? If your answer to these questions is a resounding yes, then you must consider purchasing a reversing camera for your vehicle. With this installed in your vehicle, you will have no problem reversing your vehicle out of tight parking spaces or your own garage. This device can surely provide drivers convenience and improves the safety of the vehicle. As mentioned earlier a rear-view camera will be able to help drivers back up their car carefully and easily. This is especially true if you have an SUV or a large type of vehicle. The c... continue reading
7" Monitor HD 12V 24V CCD 4PIN Reversing Camera Truck Caravan 3 AV inputs 600TVL
This 7” colour TFT monitor uses high definition colour LCD panel which offers almost 4 times more pixels than the other standard 7” screens. It has 3 AV inputs, 2 of which are sound enabled, which means that you can hook up the monitor to a DVD player., mp4 player etc. , to play video or hook it up to a reverse camera with microphone for better security.
It uses standard 4PIN connectors to connect to the cameras which will provide power to each camera attached. There are trigger wires with adjustable time delays on the inputs to enable indicators to be used to trigger an AV channel.
This 7” monitor reverse camera kit is suitable for 12V or 24V vehicle. It has voltage overload protection and reverse polarity protection to ensure the monitor and cameras are not damaged by fitting errors. It is mounted by a substantial U-bracket and sunshade to keep the sun off the monitor.
It has stylish touch button control on the front panel of monitor. It has built-in light sensor with automatic adjustment, the monitor will dim itself automatically at night to avoid glare.
- High definition 800x480
- Pixels screen (2400Hx480V). Beware of other sellers claiming to sell 1440Hx234V screens. 1440Hx234V = 480x234 pixels = lower resolution screen.
- Built in fusebox (No more messy box dangling on the dash)
- 3 AV inputs
- Can be connected up to 3 reversing cameras
- Light sensor automatic adjustment
- Monitor will dim itself automatically at night no more manual adjustment when the screen gets too bright at night
- Rotational bracket- Allow monitor to be mount on the dash roof of truck/caravan/car or anywhere that you find suitable
- Monitor with 4 Angle viewing Switch
- Image can be adjusted for horizontal vertical mirror and normal viewing
- This monitor reverse camera kit can be used with truck/caravan/bus/car
- 16:9/ 4:3 switch freely
- Heavy duty night vision IR CCD Reversing camera - Get CCD not CMOS if you want to view the camera while driving. CMOS camera are not designed to work for long period otherwise they could get damaged easily
- 2x10M advanced 4 PIN cables
- Allows the monitor to power up the cameras no need to connect another power cable to camera (connect and disconnect the cables between your caravan/trailer easily)
- Built-in loud speaker with AV-IN
- 3 ways video input and 2 ways audio input
- Show rearview automatically when the reverse gear is engaged
- Easy to install- You can DIY as long as you can locate your vehicle's 12V/24V power source
- Industrial grade CCD camera
- High resolution wide field of view camera with in-built infrared LED night vision capability. Camera sun shade and base are constructed from a metal alloy shell to withstand vehicle shock and vibration
- Heavy duty CCD camera
- Made to be powered on at all times ideal for viewing the rear image while in forward drive
- 600TVL Camera to show clear and sharp images
- 120 degree wide angle view
- IP67 waterproof withstands tough conditions (eg. bush travel)
- CCD image sensor (made by Sharp Company) – outputs digital signals that has better picture clarity, colour contrasting and sharpness than CMOS camera
- With 18 individual Infrared(IR) LED - it shows clear images in low light especially at night circumstances
- Hard metal cased waterproof and mudproof
- We are so confident with our reversing camera that we will provide 12 months replacement warranty if the reversing camera becomes faulty within the 12 months period
- Video : 3 Channel video input
- V1/V2/V3 - 1 AV input is connected to the reverse camera powered from the reverse light which will switch automatically when reverse gear is induced, the other AV input can be connected to another reverse camera *optional, powered by battery to show the rear image at all time, perfect for truck or caravan that need to monitor the rear al the time
- Recommended for Buses, trucks, Heavy Equipment Vehicles
- This camera is a necessity. Mount at the recommended place and enjoy reversing without worries
- Auto camera switch
- This system also comes with 3 trigger wires for cameras. Once a trigger wire is activated e.g. when the reverse gear is induced it will show the rearview automatically or when the vehicle is put on the turn Right signal the monitor will switch to the Right camera automatically to give clear view on the right side of vehicle before making a turn
- Screen Size: 7” Digital TFT panel with Sunvisor
- Resolution: 800x480
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 image
- Video Input: 3 way video input- 2 way audio input, with AV-IN
- Power Supply: DC9V-32V
- Recording time: 70 Min
- System: PAL/NTSC Auto –Switching
- Menu: OSD, Remote Control
- Speaker: Built-in Loud speaker
- Varying languages display
- Bracket: with stand and U-shape bracket
- Light Sensor: Automatic adjustment
- Reverse Camera: 18 IR LEDs, Night vision supported
- Camera angle: 120 degree wide angle view
- Resolution: 600TVL
- IP67 waterproof
- Hard metal cased waterproof
- Remote controller : 2.4G
- CCD image sensor (made by Sharp Company)
- 1x 7inch Digital Monitor
- 1x Reversing Camera
- 2x 10M 4PIN Cable
- Power Harness
- RCA to 4PIN adaptor cable
- AV Cable
- Remote Controller
- User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
A. What does the monitor's light sensor do?
The monitor's light sensor automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen so you don't have to. For example, the monitor will dim itself when the screen gets too bright at night.
B. When does the camera system starts working?
The camera system automatically comes to life and the rear view is shown when your car is put on reverse. Or you can have it setup so the monitor can be powered on when the car starts, therefore getting power from the ignition.
C. Is it easy to install?
The camera system is easy to install. In fact, you can do the installation on your own as long as you can locate your car's power source.
Troubleshooting GuidesNo Troubleshooting Guides Available
*Product on the video may differ from the actual product. Video is displayed to show the importance and use of the product.
7" monitor and rear cameras
Very pleased with Elinz service . The monitor has now been installed works great I had 2 cameras installed one to tow ball one to rear of vehicle on top of a aluminium canopy that had no rear vision, but rear vision is now great ( especially night vision). Cant wait to install a camera on the rear of my caravan.
7" Reversing Monitor with Removable Screen
This monitor along with digital wireless system worked very well with reverse camera on rear of my 20 ft caravan. Easy to install. Picked up clearance light wiring to power up transmitter and camera.
I am very pleased with the polite people at elinz and the way that they contacted me about my order.
Order was dispensed extremely promptly. Would certainly deal with Elinz again. Monitor did exactly as described and easy to install and use. Good quality product.
We Also Recommend...
Others Also Bought...
More From This Category...