Safety on the road is what every driver’s, especially a truck driver’s major concern when driving. That is why reversing cameras, dash cams and GPS are invented. If you are a truck driver, you surely know all these devices as necessities for your car. But do you know that there’s one more driving essential you need to install in your huge vehicle? A truck parking sensor guarantees you safety and protection while on the road, and most especially when parking. This device provides the convenience of detecting the alarm distance. It is designed with LED display along with a buzzer comprising three different colours: yellow, green and red, showing the distance of o-2.5 metres between the obstacles. ... continue reading
Elinz Heavy Duty Trailer Cable Coil and 4PIN Connectors with 2 AV Inputs
Suzy Coil Cast Alloy Connector with Cap 2 AV inputs
Notify me when back in stock
This cable does not have audio transmission capabilities.
- Two AV inputs allows up to two reverse camera connections
- 5 PIN AP-TP20 metal connector with male and female connector
- Waterproof function
- 4 PIN metal connector for CCD Camera
- Length selectable
- With elasticity length from 2 000mm to 4 000mm
- Very tight connection durable and reliable
- Connecting and disconnecting when hitching your caravan is easy with this heavy duty permanent fitting connector
- Cast alloy connector can be mounted adjacent on same bracket
- Suitable for truck trailer semi trailer or caravan applications
- 1x Heavy Duty Trailer Cable Coil
- 1x 5PIN AP-TP20 Metal Connector with two 4PIN Male connector
- 1x 5PIN AP-TP20 Metal Connector with two 4PIN Female connector
Frequently Asked QuestionsNo FAQs Available
Troubleshooting GuidesNo Troubleshooting Guides Available
We Also Recommend...
Others Also Bought...
More From This Category...
Author: Jethro S.
Have you encountered problems while you are backing up your vehicle? Are you always hesitant to put your vehicle on reverse because of the anxiety of hitting an incoming car? If your answer to these questions is a resounding yes, then you must consider purchasing a reversing camera for your vehicle. With this installed in your vehicle, you will have no problem reversing your vehicle out of tight parking spaces or your own garage. This device can surely provide drivers convenience and improves the safety of the vehicle. As mentioned earlier a rear-view camera will be able to help drivers back up their car carefully and easily. This is especially true if you have an SUV or a large type of vehicle. The c... continue reading