Safety on the road is what every driver’s, especially a truck driver’s major concern when driving. That is why reversing cameras, dash cams and GPS are invented. If you are a truck driver, you surely know all these devices as necessities for your car. But do you know that there’s one more driving essential you need to install in your huge vehicle? A truck parking sensor guarantees you safety and protection while on the road, and most especially when parking. This device provides the convenience of detecting the alarm distance. It is designed with LED display along with a buzzer comprising three different colours: yellow, green and red, showing the distance of o-2.5 metres between the obstacles. ... continue reading
Elinz 7" LCD Monitor HD 12V/24V 4PIN IR CCD Reversing Camera Rearview Built-in Mic BLACK
AUD $149.00sold out
Elinz 7" LCD Monitor HD 12V/24V 4PIN IR CCD Reversing Camera Rearview Built-in Mic WHITE
AUD $149.00In stock
Payment made easy
7" LCD Monitor HD 12V/24V 4PIN IR Colour CCD Reversing Camera Rearview Built-in Mic
This 7" LCD Monitor HD is suitable for 12V and 24V vehicles. With 2x 10m advanced 4PIN cables, it allows the monitor to power up cameras, no need to connect to another power cable. It comes with 120° wide angle heavy duty IR 4 PIN reversing camera with casing colour choices of black or white. Camera has 600 TVL giving you clearer image capture.
This reverse camera comes with built-in microphone that serves as live audio where can be heard through monitor speakers, drivers gain another safety resource.
Casing Colour Variations of Camera
*1x Camera with built-in microphone included. Choose between BLACK or WHITE casing before checkout.
- 7" 16:9 TFT Colour LCD
- 800*480 Digital screen, Crystal clear image
- Sunshade design
- 16:9/4:3 switch freely
- Contrast, Colour, Brightness adjustable
- Two way video inputs
- Two video inputs, reversing first Connect 2 cameras to the monitor(2nd camera - optional). You can view one camera while driving and the 2nd camera will turn on automatically when reversing.
- One way audio input
- Built-in Speaker
- Can connect to DVD/MP4/Camera etc
- This monitor and reverse camera can be used with Trucks/ Caravans/Cars
- 2x 10m advanced 4PIN cables, it allows the monitor to power up cameras, no need to connect to another power cable.
- Connect and disconnect the cable between your trailer/caravan easily.
- Get CCD not CMOS cameras if you want to view the camera while driving. CMOS cameras are not designed to work for long period of time, otherwise they could get damaged easily.
- Easy to install. You can D.I.Y. as long as you can locate your vehicle's 12V/24V power source.
- 120 degree Wide angle viewing helps avoid accidents & injuries
- Camera with built-in MIC
- Colour infrared night vision waterproof CCD reverse camera
- Suitable for use with trucks / caravans / cars etc.
- Heavy duty CCD crystal clear 12/24-volt applicable reverse camera
- Clear view day or night
- The CCD image sensor (made by SHARP company) outputs digital signals that has better picture's clarity color contrasting and sharpness.
- This heavy duty CCD camera is hard metal cased waterproof and mud proof
- Can last for longer without heating up so you can show the rearview at all time
- Resolution: 800x480
- 2 Video Inputs
- One way audio input
- Wireless remote control
- Suitable for 12V/24V vehicle
- The image can be rotated up and down, left and right
- IR LED : 18pcs
- 600 TVL
- 2x 10m 4PIN cable
- Usable lllumination : 0LUX(LED ON)
- S/N Ratio : ≥48dB
- Gamma Characteristic : 0.45
- Video Output: 1Vp-p,75ohm
- Operation Temperatrue : -20°C~+70°C RH95% Max
- Lens: f = 2.5mm
- Lens Angle: 120°
- N.W : 350g
- Connector Port: 4-pin aviation
Frequently Asked QuestionsNo FAQs Available
Troubleshooting GuidesNo Troubleshooting Guides Available
*Product on the video may differ from the actual product. Video is displayed to show the importance and use of the product.
We Also Recommend...
Others Also Bought...
More From This Category...
Author: Jethro S.
Have you encountered problems while you are backing up your vehicle? Are you always hesitant to put your vehicle on reverse because of the anxiety of hitting an incoming car? If your answer to these questions is a resounding yes, then you must consider purchasing a reversing camera for your vehicle. With this installed in your vehicle, you will have no problem reversing your vehicle out of tight parking spaces or your own garage. This device can surely provide drivers convenience and improves the safety of the vehicle. As mentioned earlier a rear-view camera will be able to help drivers back up their car carefully and easily. This is especially true if you have an SUV or a large type of vehicle. The c... continue reading