Elinz Channel 1 Digital Wireless Receiver Transmitter 2.4GHz for 4PIN Reversing Camera Monitor
AUD $52.00In stock
Elinz Channel 2 Digital Wireless Receiver Transmitter 2.4GHz for 4PIN Reversing Camera Monitor
AUD $52.00In stock
Payment made easy
Digital Wireless Receiver Transmitter 2.4GHz for 4PIN Reversing Camera Monitor
This Digital Wireless Transmitter Receiver is compatible to 4 PIN Monitor kits. You can safely drive with your reversing camera system with unbarred connections. With its digital connection you don’t have to burden on signal interference. Remove your worries on installing as you can DIY installation as it is simple and easy.
Digital Wireless Connection
- New Technology using digital wireless transmission
- No interference digital signal
Unobstructed Effective Range: 200m
- Wireless connection is unhindered.
- Images are delivered to your monitor clearly.
Wireless 2.4GHz Transmitter/Receiver Set
- It can transmit images using high frequency connection
Power Supply: DC12~24V
- Low power consumption
Makes your Monitor Wireless
- Makes your monitor wireless in less than a minute
- Connect the transmitter to the camera part, and the receiver to the monitor part, the image can be transmitted wirelessly, so no wire needed between the monitor and camera
- This Wireless Transmitter and Receiver is compatible with 4PIN monitor Kits
- It is made to be used for heavy duty vehicles i.e. Trucks, Caravans, Cars, Boats etc.
Use of Digital Wireless Receiver & Transmitter
- Connecting one camera to monitor
- Choose any from HDWRL-A or HDWRL-B
- Connecting 2 cameras in one monitor
- To connect 2 cameras on your monitor, use HDWRL-A and HDWRL-B so channel A camera will not interfere with the signal of channel B camera.
- Don't use the same channels in connecting to 2 cameras.
- Different signals are used to connect 2 cameras to avoid signal interference
- Power Supply: DC12~24V
- Consumption Current: 150mA
- Tx Channel: 1 channels
- T/R Frequency: 2.2G~2.3G~2.4G
- Output Power: 200mW
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 200 m
- Operating temperature: -10°c ~ +50°c
- Transmitter Dimension: L8cm*W4cm*H2cm
- Receiver Dimension: L8cm*W4cm*H2cm
- Weight (Tx): 58g
No Interference Digital Signal
What is the difference between Wireless Analogue Transmission and Wireless Digital Transmission?
Analogue systems use the same technology /frequency as bluetooth/wireless networks therefore analogue monitors can pick up interference from Bluetooth phones/headsets etc. Digital systems are paired and only 'see' the digital signals, therefore there is no interference.
Made to be used with Heavy Duty Vehicle
How to Connect
*no camera or monitor is included in the purchase, additional camera and monitor are available to be purchased on our store.