Have you encountered problems while you are backing up your vehicle? Are you always hesitant to put your vehicle on reverse because of the anxiety of hitting an incoming car? If your answer to these questions is a resounding yes, then you must consider purchasing a reversing camera for your vehicle. With this installed in your vehicle, you will have no problem reversing your vehicle out of tight parking spaces or your own garage. This device can surely provide drivers convenience and improves the safety of the vehicle. As mentioned earlier a rear-view camera will be able to help drivers back up their car carefully and easily. This is especially true if you have an SUV or a large type of vehicle. The comm... continue reading
7" Monitor HD 12V/24V Reversing CCD Camera Truck Caravan 3 AV inputs
1X20M ADVANCED 4PIN CABLE, 3AV INPUTS,LIGHT SENSOR
Notify me when back in stock
- Buy from Legitimate company Elinz Electronics Pty Ltd is a Registered Australian Business ABN 98 135 817 819
- All prices are GST inclusive tax invoice will be provided upon request
- We ship via Australia Post using registered post as a standard. Items are insured by registered post and must be signed for upon delivery
- High definition 800x480 pixels screen (2400Hx480V). Beware of other sellers claiming to sell 1440Hx234V screens. 1440Hx234V = 480x234 pixels = lower resolution screen.
- Built in fusebox (No more messy box dangling on the dash)
- 3 AV inputs (Can be connected up to 3 reversing cameras)
- Light sensor automatic adjustment (Monitor will dim itself automatically at night no more manual adjustment when the screen gets too bright at night)
- Rotational bracket- Allow monitor to be mount on the dash roof of truck/caravan/car or anywhere that you find suitable
- Image can be adjusted for horizontal vertical mirror and normal viewing
- This monitor reverse camera kit can be used with truck/caravan/bus/car
- 16:9/ 4:3 switch freely
- Heavy duty night vision IR CCD Reversing camera - Get CCD not CMOS if you want to view the camera while driving. CMOS camera are not designed to work for long period otherwise they could get damaged easily
- 20M advanced 4 PIN cable- Allowing the monitor to power up the cameras no need to connect another power cable to camera
- Built in loud speaker with AV-IN
- 3 ways video input and 2 ways audio input
- Show rearview automatically when the reverse gear is engaged
- Easy to install- You can DIY as long as you can locate your vehicle's 12V/24V power source
- Industrial grade CCD camera - high resolution wide field of view camera with in-built infrared LED night vision capability. Camera sun shade and base are constructed from a metal alloy shell to withstand vehicle shock and vibration
- Heavy duty CCD camera - made to be powered on at all times ideal for viewing the rear image while in forward drive
- Reversing camera 12 months replacement warranty- IP67 waterproof withstands tough conditions (eg. bush travel). We are so confident with our reversing camera that we will provide 12 months replacement warranty if the reversing camera becomes faulty within the 12 months period
This sytem also comes with 3 trigger wires for cameras. Once a trigger wire is activated e.g. when the reverse gear is induced it will show the rearview automatically or when the vehicle is put on the turn Right signal the monitor will switch to the Right camera automatically to give clear view on the right side of vehicle before making a turn.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Quick postage13 April 2016Really quick postage and super easy to set up! Great service.
ManagerBy: Michael on 16 June 2014The camera is very easy to install works well and picture is great.
The monitor's light sensor automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen so you don't have to. For example, the monitor will dim itself when the screen gets too bright at night.
2. When does the camera system starts working?
The camera system automatically comes to life and the rear view is shown when your car is put on reverse. Or you can have it setup so the monitor can be powered on when the car starts, therefore getting power from the ignition.
3. Is it easy to install?
The camera system is easy to install. In fact, you can do the installation on your own as long as you can locate your car's power source.
We Also Recommend...
Others Also Bought...
More From This Category...
Author: Jeffrey Date Posted: 16 October 2014