Have you encountered problems while you are backing up your vehicle? Are you always hesitant to put your vehicle on reverse because of the anxiety of hitting an incoming car? If your answer to these questions is a resounding yes, then you must consider purchasing a reversing camera for your vehicle. With this installed in your vehicle, you will have no problem reversing your vehicle out of tight parking spaces or your own garage. This device can surely provide drivers convenience and improves the safety of the vehicle. As mentioned earlier a rear-view camera will be able to help drivers back up their car carefully and easily. This is especially true if you have an SUV or a large type of vehicle. The c... continue reading
5" Monitor LCD 12V/24V Car Reversing Rearview Camera with Mic System Kit 4PIN
ADVANCED 4PIN★2 AV inputs★Built in microphone
Notify me when back in stock
5" TFT LCD 12V/24V Reversing Camera System
with Built-in Mic
- 5" TFT Monitor 800x480 High Resolution
- Suitable for 12v/24v vehicles
- Reversing camera with built-in microphone for easy communication
- Rearview will show on the screen automatically when reverse gear is induced
- Distance gridline on/off function
- Light sensor automatic adjustment (Monitor will dim itself automatically at night no more manual adjustment when the screen gets too bright at night)
- 5" LCD screen display picture behind vehicle
- Reverse image will show on the screen automatically when the reverse gear is induced
- Rearview image can also be shown on screen at all times
- Infrared IR Night vision and waterproof camera
- 120 degree wide angle Heavy Duty CCD camera
- Shock resistant, designed specifically for heavy duty vehicle use
- Input power: 10VDC to 32VDC
- With grid line distance graph on/off
- Built-in microphone reversing camera, for easy communication
- 2 AV inputs, can be connected up to 2 reversing cameras
The camera kit is sold with only one (1) reversing camera with mic included. However, you can purchase an extra reversing camera in case you need it.
2. Do you need to another power cable for the reversing camera?
There's no need to connect the camera to another power cable. The 4PIN cable that comes with the camera kit allows the monitor to automatically power up the reversing camera on its own.
3. Will using the camera kit with larger vehicles be a problem?
No. The camera system is designed for both 12v and 24v vehicles. In addition, the reversing camera itself is shock resistant so you can install it in larger vehicles used for heavy duty applications.
Second attempt to post a reviewBy: Rodger on 16 May 2016Will be interesting to see if Elinz will allow this negative review to be posted. It is not possible to select any other option than 5 stars which makes this process a sham. The monitor and camera produce a good picture but the operation of it is hopeless. No rotation of image possible, continuous blue screen when not showing an image. 1 Star.
120 degree wide angle1 December 2015Convenient to use. Very helpful in driving. Thumbs up .
Review on 5 inch monitorBy: Iro on 13 March 2014Great little monitor for the price. A bit chunkie, but very clear. The operating handbook is useless. Nothing on how to use the functions like reversing an image. Really only good for installing the wiring. Then I would throw it away. The camera it comes with is excellent. Robust and easy to connect up. Plenty of wiring length (maybe a bit too much, 10 meters). All in all, pretty good.
We Also Recommend...
Others Also Bought...
More From This Category...