Good lighting is one of the most important investments you can make for your 4WD. Without it, it could be extremely challenging, not to mention dangerous, to drive at night. Fortunately, Cosmoblaze LED light bars are designed to provide users with maximum reliability and versatility. These lighting devices are extremely powerful and durable, which are a huge help when navigating tough terrain in low light conditions and unpredictable weather. A Closer Look at CBDR60 CBDR60 - Cosmoblaze 10" 60W CREE LED Light Bar is one of Cosmoblaze's product offerings guaranteed to bring your driving experience to the next level. About 10 inches in length, this premium LED light bar makes an excellent addition to your car's lighting p... continue reading
Elinz Wiring Loom Harness for LED HID FOG Spot Work Driving light 12V 40A Switch Relay
40A RELAY, FUSE & WIRE on/off SWITCH
Notify me when back in stock
Wiring Loom Harness for LED HID FOG Spot Work Driving light 12V 40A Switch Relay
- It can control up to 2 lights
- Wiring Harness Switch for light bar
- Power harness wiring loom suitable for all types of driving lights.
- Mouse shape on/off press switch for easy operation.
- DIY convenient installation for all your driving lights (Basic knowledge about vehicle wiring system is required).
- The switching relay is rated to 40A so you could wire 10 or more driving lights (depending on the voltage).
- Controls 2 lights
- Wattage: ≦300W
- Temperature: 105℃
- Voltage: DC 12V
- On/Off switch with LED indicator
- Electric Main: 14AWG, 98inch, with 6.3 clip
- Amperage: 40A automotive relay with solder-less spade connections
- 40A fuse
1. 1x LED light wiring harness
No. This wiring harness is designed for all types of vehicles and driving lights, including HIDs, LEDs, and halogen, so compatibility issues won't be a huge problem.
2. Does the product include some sort of mechanism for easy operation?
Yes. The wiring harness comes with a mouse style switch so you can easily turn on and off the lights with a simple push of a button.
3. How many driving lights can you connect the harness with?
The switching relay is rated 40A so you can wire 10 or more driving lights (depending on the voltage).
Others Also Bought...
More From This Category...
Author: Jeffrey R.