For those who require mobile power solutions without having to rely on big, bulky, and noisy power generators, 12v and 24v inverters provide a viable alternative. Inverters are smaller and more compact than power generators, which make them much easier to transport. What's more, they are noise-free and they don't require petrol to function and provide you with AC power, allowing you to utilise a wide range of electrical appliances and power tools on the go. How inverters work Inverters don't generate power on their own. Instead, they produce AC power by converting the DC electricity stored in a battery bank, like your car's batter for example. And instead of having a mechanical engine like a standard power generator, these electronic devices utilise high-speed electrical switches a... continue reading
Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter 1500w / 3000w 12v - 240v AUS plug Car Boat Caravan
AUSTRALIAN STANDARD ISO9001+ C-tick APPROVED + 1 YR WTY
Notify me when back in stock
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- 3000w Peak Power
- Low Voltage Input Protection
- High Voltage Input Protection
- Australian-standard power point
- Low-battery safety shutdown
- Short-circuit protection
- Overload, over-voltage, overheat protection
- Thermal Protection
- Output overloading protection
Our Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter bears the C-Tick Mark, which is a clear testament to its quality and reliability. For those who didn't know, the C-Tick is an identification trademark registered to the Australian Communications Media Authority or ACMA. An electronic device that bears the mark simply means that it complies with the applicable electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements set by the ACMA. The C-Tick mark also signifies that the electronic device is being sold legally in Australia.
If you purchase our Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter, you can get the assurance that our product has passed all the necessary tests and has been approved by industry experts. It is definitely safe to use as it conforms to all Australian EMC regulatory arrangements. If you are looking for a wide selection of Pure Sine wave Inverters from 12V – 240V Inverters to 24V – 240V Inverters, we got it here.
Pure Sine Wave Output Wave Form
Maximum Continuous Power : 1500W
Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter 1500W
The High Performance Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter is your affordable necessity without sacrificing performance. The quiet running, robust, and reliable power converter connects standard Australian 3 pin electrical devices of up to 3000w to a 12v vehicle battery. It delivers maximum 3000w output and is able to maintain continuous 1500w effortlessly. The Pure Since Wave allows you to enjoy a clean and powerful AC source completely free from signal interference. You can run high powered devices such as computers, microwaves and TVs from your car, four wheel drive (4WD), truck, caravan, and boat battery. The nicely compact unit can be easily store in your boot or under the seat. You are guaranteed to experience the top range in the market giving you a complete peace of mind. Place your order today!
Why Choose Pure sine Wave?
|LED Light||3-4 times|
|Water Pump||3-7 times|
|Coffee Machine||3-7 times|
|Electric Hair Dryer||1.5-2 times|
** If you need assistance in choosing the right inverters for your appliance
feel free to contact us anytime 1300 881 773 or email us at email@example.com
What People are Saying About our Inverters?
Frequently Asked Questions
A. What are the guarantees that the unit is safe to use?
This power invert bears the C-Tick Mark, which serves as proof that the device complies with all the EMC requirements set by the Australian Communications Media Authority (ACMA). It also passed all the necessary tests and has been approved for use by industry experts.
B. What are some of the appliances you can run with the power inverter?
The unit can be connected to all electrical devices with the standard Australian 3-pin plug of up to 3000 watts. This means you can run electrical devices such as TVs, microwave ovens, and computers from your car.
C. Will storage be a problem?
No. Because of the unit's compact size, storage won't be a huge problem. When not in use, you can store the unit in the boot of your car or under the front passenger seats.
A. Unit not turning ON
- Check cables if they are properly connected to the batteries
- Check battery status , you might need to charge them first
- Test the unit without load.
- Call or email Customer support if all TS fails.
B. Fan on Inverter not running
- Disconnect from power then try again.
- If still not running, call/ email customer support Do not use Inverter.
C. No output
- The power inverter may not be at operating temperature. Switch the unit off and on again. If necessary repeat the process until the unit starts.
- Cigarette lighter may require power. Switch the ignition on.
- Battery voltagemaybe below 10 volts. Charge or replace the battery.
- Power inverter has cut-off automatically due to overheating. Allow the power inverter to cool down Ensure there is enough air circulation.
- The fuse has blown. Replace the fuse, check that the wires are connected correctly when connecting the power inverters.
D. Appliances plugged in not turning ON
- Check wattage and starting power of appliance and make sure the unit has enough power to support the appliance/s
*Product on the video may differ from the actual product. Video is displayed to show the importance and use of the product.
We Also Recommend...
Others Also Bought...
More From This Category...
Author: Jeffrey R.