Maxxlee Smart Battery Charger 2A 5A 10A 12V/24V Automatic 9 stages SLA Car 4WD Caravan
Lead WET MF AGM GEL battery~2x Faster Charging
Notify me when back in stock
Maxxlee Smart Battery Charger is one of the safest and most advanced on the market. It uses state of the art technology, the battery charger with 9 steps enables the re-charging of batteries to almost 100% of their original capacity. It can automatically diagnose, recover, charge and maintain batteries for months, fully automatic operation from Charge to Maintenance modes. It features a 9-Stage charging strategy, i.e. 1.5A-10A-7.5A-5A-4A-3A-2A-1.5A Maintenance & 13.6V/5A Power Supply. It comes with over heat protection with mini cooling fan inside and it is fully protected against short circuit and wrong connections.
- Battery capacity: All types of 12V/24V Lead-Acid Batteries (Wet, MF, AGM and GEL)
- Reverse Polarity, Overcharge and Short circuit protection
- LED power and Charging indicators
- Supplied with two detachable and interchangeable color coded lead sets one with clamps for bench charging and one with eyelet terminals for permanent attachment to the battery posts to allow quick connection/disconnection through connector.
- Charging current: 2A/5A/10A for 12V batteries ; 2A/5A for 24V batteries; 13.6V/4A Power supply
- One of the safest and most advanced on the market.
- Designed to charge 12-volt and 24-volt LEAD-ACID battery only
- It charges 2x faster than ordinary chargers.
- It can repair damaged batteries, power DC devices and is designed for micro-hybrid start-stop vehicle and CANBUS electrical systems.
- It can remain securely connected 24/7
- Efficiently designed, ultra-compact, portable and incredibly lightweight.
- Using state of the art technology, the battery charger with 9 steps enables the re-charging of batteries to almost 100% of its original capacity
- It can be used as a Power Supply to provide constant power to 12V DC appliances with 5A(max) output current.
- Input Voltage: 200-260VAC, 50Hz
- Output Voltage: 12VDC AND 24VDC
- Efficiency: >75%
- Charging Voltage: 14.4V ±0.25V or 28.8V ±2%
- Charging Current: 10A±10% or 7.5A±10% or 5A±10% or 4A±10% or 3A±10% or 2A±0.3A or 1.5A±0.3A
- Ambient Temp: -10Cto +40C, Reduced output power at higher temperature
- Battery Types: 12V & 24V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, AGM and GEL)
- Noise level: <50db (Tested from a distance of 19.5inch or 50cm) with mini cooling fan inside
- LED indicators
- Provide visual state-of-charge feedback and diagnostic information, even when in maintenance mode.
- Display the battery charging level 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%.
- Suitable for most 12V and 24V battery capacities from 14-230Ah, such as Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Snowmobiles, Jet Skis, Cars, RVs, Boats and Trucks.
- No risk of over charging
- Electronically safe against user error
- Spark proof
- Over Heat protection with a mini cooling fan inside
- Fully protected against short circuit and wrong connections
- Works as power generator (13.6V/5A)
NEW Upgradel Model
New Improved PCB Board that makes car battery charger More Durable and not easily prone to damage.
Regulatory Compliance Mark
This item is tested to be compliance with the IEC 60335-2-29:2002 + A1:2004 +A2:2009 and IEC 60335-1: 2010+A1:2013 with Australia and New Zealand deviation.
LED power and Charging indicators
Supplied with two detachable and interchangeable color coded lead sets one with clamps for bench charging and one with eyelet terminals for permanent attachment to the battery posts to allow quick connection/disconnection through connector.
9 Stages Charging Steps can charge 12V and 24V batteries
Step 1: Diagnostic
Battery Charger checks the battery status and detects the voltage.
Step 2: Recovery
If a deeply discharged battery's voltage is over 4.5V ± 0.5V (for 12V battery) or 16V ± 0.25V (for 24V battery), charger begins charging with 1.5A low current to recover it, which terminates when voltage reaches to 10.5V ± 0.25V for (12V battery) or 21V ± 0.25V (for 24V battery) at the beginning of the process, the charger skips low current charging and it switches over to charging mode.
Step 3: Soft start
The charger checks and tests if the battery can accept charge. This prevents charging with a defective battery.
Step 4: Bulk Charge
80% of energy is returned in this phase of charging. 24V Battery: Select 2A slow charge or 5A medium charge rate according to your need. 12V Battery: Select 2A slow charge, 5A medium charge and 10A fast charge rate according to your need.
Step 5: Absorption (80-90% charging)
A constant low charging current is given at 1.5A to raise voltage from 28.2V to 28.8V (for 24V battery) and 14.1V to 14.4V (for 12V battery).
Step 6: Spontaneous selection of Charging Voltage
The charger will automatically select the right voltage according to the battery voltage type, and then the corresponding LED indicator will turn on.
Step 7: Trickle (90-100% charging)
In this phase complete charging up to almost 100% is reached. Charger switches to trickle charge phase after identifying that the battery is fully charged.
Step 8: Maintenance
The charger continuously monitors the terminal voltage in order to determine if a maintenance charging should be initiated. The charger starts maintenance charging pulse at constant 1.5A if the battery is loaded and/or terminal voltage falls below 25.6V (for 24V battery) or 12.8V (for 12V battery).
Step 9: 13.6V Power supply
If this mode is activated, you can use the charger as a Power Supply to provide constant power to 12V DC appliances with 5A(max) output current.
Frequently Asked QuestionsNo FAQs Available
- Check power supplied
- Check leads
- If all above is working, call/ email customer support for warranty
B. Unit not charging battery
- make sure battery being charged matches to specification of charger
- Try different battery to isolate issue.
- Cheack leads used and make sure connected correctly.
- Call/ Email customer support for warranty.
C. Battery charing too long
- Check power supplied to charger.
- Make sure battery is in good condition.
- Try other batteries
- call/ email customer support for warranty
*Product on the video may differ from the actual product. Video is displayed to show the importance and use of the product.
Fast delivery and Excellent product!
Delivery is on time. Product works fine and functional.
Product is what was described. Charging was fast and instructions to use are clear.