Dual Twin Joint Bracket 2x 4PIN Heavy Duty 12/24V CCD car Truck Reversing Camera
Sharp~IR LED~IP 68~120°angle~connect to split monitor
Notify me when back in stock
Dual Twin Joint Bracket 4 PIN Heavy Duty 12V/24V CCD car Truck Reversing Camera
- Buy from Legitimate company Elinz Electronics Pty Ltd is a Registered Australian Business ABN 98 135 817 819
- All prices are GST inclusive tax invoice will be provided upon request
- We ship via Australia Post using registered post as a standard. Items are insured by registered post and must be signed for upon delivery
- 2x 120 degree Wide angle viewing helps avoid accidents & injuries
- 4 PIN Camera system
- Colour infrared night vision waterproof CCD reverse camera
- Suitable for use with trucks / caravans / cars etc.
- Heavy duty CCD crystal clear 12/24-volt applicable reverse camera
- Clear view day or night
- The CCD image sensor (made by SHARP company) outputs digital signals that has better picture's clarity color contrasting and sharpness.
- This heavy duty CCD camera is hard metal cased waterproof and mud proof
- Can last for longer without heating up so you can show the rearview at all time
- Allows you to connect it to one or 2 monitors and gives you a super wide viewing angle with 2 images
- Could be used for split screen monitor if you want to view the same area with two cameras at two split screen
- This system provides a clear bright extra eye in your vehicles blind spot and also allows a better view of the traffic behind while driving.
- Feel safer reversing and increased awareness, see your child behind the car or the vehicle behind your caravan or trailer.
- IR LED: 32pcs (16 each camera)
- 2x 10m 4PIN cable
- Image feature: Sharp CCD
- TV system: PAL/NTSC
- Effective pixels: N: 512(H)*492(V) P:512(H)*582(V)
- Horizontal Resolution(TV lines): 420 TV lines
- Lens angle: 2.8mm 120°
- Waterproof: IP68
- Power Source: 12V/24V
- Operation Temperature: -20°C ~+ 75°C (RH95% Max)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~+ 85°C (RH95% Max)
NOTE: This camera can only be used with a monitor with 4PIN connector. 7" Monitor Reverse Camera Kit is also available separately from our store if interested please click here.
CCD Image Sensor
CCD image sensor from Sharp
The reversing cameras feature a CCD image sensor from the Sharp company for better picture clarity, colour contrast, and sharpness. They also have night vision as each camera comes 16 individual infrared LED to enable users to see clear images, even at night or in low light conditions.
Tough and heavy-duty camera
This camera is built and designed to last. In addition, each camera comes in a hard metal case. Because it is waterproof and mud proof, it can withstand abuse and be exposed to the elements for an extended period of time. The reversing camera is shock resistant, too, so it can withstand strong vibrations without affecting picture quality.
120-degree viewing angle
This new line of reversing camera features a 120-degree viewing angle so it does not produce fish-eye view. When you look at the images being displayed on the monitor, it is as if you're looking at the images being reflected on your vehicle's rear view mirror.
Frequently Asked QuestionsNo FAQs Available
Troubleshooting GuidesNo Troubleshooting Guides Available
Since I am a newbie in driving, installing this dual camera did help me a lot. It helps me in parking, narrow streets, backing and most especially my self confidence. I would say reverse cameras are really really good to install.