When you see or hear the word "jazz," what is the first thing that comes to your mind? A genre of music with varying sub-genres but you enjoy immensely? Something cool and awesome? Or perhaps something that makes you feel relaxed yet thoroughly entertained? Now how about you attach the word "jazz" to one of Elinz Electronics' latest products? Introducing: DJAZZ, one of Elinz Electronics' top of the line in dash car DVD players. You're probably wondering where this electronic device got its quirky name and why its name bears resemblance to the timeless music genre. Well, here's a quick trivia. Both jazz the music genre and DJAZZ the double DIN car DVD player share many traits. What makes them similar, you ask? Well, read on to find out. As mentioned earlier, Jazz, which originated at the turn of 20th century, has many sub-genres or styles. They include soul jazz, cool jazz, and ska jazz among others. Jazz cannot be defined by a single style o... continue reading
Elinz 7" LCD Monitor HD 12V/24V 4PIN IR CCD Reversing Camera Rearview Built-in Mic BLACK
Notify me when back in stock
7" LCD Monitor HD 12V/24V 4PIN IR Colour CCD Reversing Camera Rearview Built-in Mic
This 7" LCD Monitor HD is suitable for 12V and 24V vehicles. With 2x 10m advanced 4PIN cables, it allows the monitor to power up cameras, no need to connect to another power cable. It comes with 120° wide angle heavy duty IR 4 PIN reversing camera with casing colour choices of black or white. Camera has 600 TVL giving you clearer image capture.
This reverse camera comes with built-in microphone that serves as live audio where can be heard through monitor speakers, drivers gain another safety resource.
*1x Camera with built-in microphone included. Choose between BLACK or WHITE casing before checkout.
- 7" 16:9 TFT Colour LCD
- 800*480 Digital screen, Crystal clear image
- Sunshade design
- 16:9/4:3 switch freely
- Contrast, Colour, Brightness adjustable
- Two way video inputs
- Two video inputs, reversing first Connect 2 cameras to the monitor(2nd camera - optional). You can view one camera while driving and the 2nd camera will turn on automatically when reversing.
- One way audio input
- Built-in Speaker
- Can connect to DVD/MP4/Camera etc
- This monitor and reverse camera can be used with Trucks/ Caravans/Cars
- 2x 10m advanced 4PIN cables, it allows the monitor to power up cameras, no need to connect to another power cable.
- Connect and disconnect the cable between your trailer/caravan easily.
- Get CCD not CMOS cameras if you want to view the camera while driving. CMOS cameras are not designed to work for long period of time, otherwise they could get damaged easily.
- Easy to install. You can D.I.Y. as long as you can locate your vehicle's 12V/24V power source.
- 120 degree Wide angle viewing helps avoid accidents & injuries
- Camera with built-in MIC
- Colour infrared night vision waterproof CCD reverse camera
- Suitable for use with trucks / caravans / cars etc.
- Heavy duty CCD crystal clear 12/24-volt applicable reverse camera
- Clear view day or night
- The CCD image sensor (made by SHARP company) outputs digital signals that has better picture's clarity color contrasting and sharpness.
- This heavy duty CCD camera is hard metal cased waterproof and mud proof
- Can last for longer without heating up so you can show the rearview at all time
- Resolution: 800x480
- 2 Video Inputs
- One way audio input
- Wireless remote control
- Suitable for 12V/24V vehicle
- The image can be rotated up and down, left and right
- IR LED : 18pcs
- 600 TVL
- 2x 10m 4PIN cable
- Usable lllumination : 0LUX(LED ON)
- S/N Ratio : ≥48dB
- Gamma Characteristic : 0.45
- Video Output: 1Vp-p,75ohm
- Operation Temperatrue : -20°C~+70°C RH95% Max
- Lens: f = 2.5mm
- Lens Angle: 120°
- N.W : 350g
- Connector Port: 4-pin aviation
- 1x 7" TFT LCD Monitor
- Heavy Duty IR CCD Camera with built-in microphone
- Power Cords
- Remote Controller
- 2x 10M 4PIN Cables
- User Manual
Frequently Asked QuestionsNo FAQs Available
Troubleshooting GuidesNo Troubleshooting Guides Available
Others Also Bought...
More From This Category...
Author: Jeffrey R.