Have you encountered problems while you are backing up your vehicle? Are you always hesitant to put your vehicle on reverse because of the anxiety of hitting an incoming car? If your answer to these questions is a resounding yes, then you must consider purchasing a reversing camera for your vehicle. With this installed in your vehicle, you will have no problem reversing your vehicle out of tight parking spaces or your own garage. This device can surely provide drivers convenience and improves the safety of the vehicle. As mentioned earlier a rear-view camera will be able to help drivers back up their car carefully and easily. This is especially true if you have an SUV or a large type of vehicle. The c... continue reading
Elinz 4.3" Monitor CMOS Reversing Camera Rearview Night Vision Track Moving Guidelines
IP67~Motion Detector~Suitable for 12v only~1YR WTY
Notify me when back in stock
4.3" Monitor CMOS Reversing Camera Rearview Night Vision Track Moving Guidelines
This 4.3” LCD monitor comes with the new Technology of Reversing Camera with moving Guidelines that creates a curve when you turn the steering wheel.
The camera has a motion detector that detects movement. When reversing and turned the wheel, the guidelines will show up your route that can helpful for backing up and maneuvering to tight spaces.
With this camera, you are saving a lot of money and being up to date on the latest evolution of technology. This camera is comparable to what Mercedes Benz have been using on their latest car models. Jam and be geared up like you own a luxury car.
- High Definition 4.3"" Digital Panel with Brightness Adjustment
- 2 AV inputs
- Reverse camera with 4.3"" high definition digital LCD screen - see behind as you're reversing
- It shows the rearview automatically when the reverse signal is induced
- Monitor mounts on dash visor or anywhere that you can find suitable
- 180 degree rotational swivel stand
- 2 AV inputs ( allows you to attach up to two reversing cameras at rear)
- Adjustable brightness
- This colour system can give you a clear rear view picture and help prevent an expensive accident while backing or driving. The small cost of adding a rearview system can save you money if an accident is prevented
- View Angle: 170°
With a 170° viewing angle you’ll be able to see enormously of what is on your back.
- Moving Guidelines
It gives you track and routing when you curved while backing and reversing.
- Compact Design
Compact and smartly designed that comes with a mounting bracket to easily fit it in any discreet position.
Leave your worries about heavy rains and other weather conditions, camera can withstand different weather situations.
- Easy to Install
No drilling on the bodywork is required!
- FREE Shipping Australia Wide
- Special Offer
Not yet all are offering this kind of camera in the market, be the first one to have it now.
- Image Sensor: 1/3 CMOS Colour Image Sensor
- Resolution: 520 TV Line
- Video Signal: PAL/NTSC
- Dynamic Guidance Trajectory: Embedded
- Video Output: 1.0vp-p.75ohm
- Power Supply: DC9～16V
- Operating Temp: -30ºC ~70ºC
- Water Resistance: IP67
Installation and Connection
Tracking and Routing
When reversing and turned the wheel, the guidelines will show up your route.
170° View Angle
Compact Design & New Technology
Functionality and Advantages
Frequently Asked QuestionsNo FAQs Available
Troubleshooting GuidesNo Troubleshooting Guides Available
*Product on the video may differ from the actual product. Video is displayed to show the importance and use of the product.
We Also Recommend...
Others Also Bought...
More From This Category...