4 PIN Heavy Duty white 12V 24V CCD IR Colour Reversing Camera Rearview with Built-in Mic
Metal cased Waterproof~Night vision~120°angle~1YR WTY
Notify me when back in stock
4 PIN Heavy Duty 12V 24V CCD IR LED Rearview Reversing Camera WHITE Built-in Mic 10m
- Buy from Legitimate company Elinz Electronics Pty Ltd is a Registered Australian Business ABN 98 135 817 819
- All prices are GST inclusive tax invoice will be provided upon request
- We ship via Australia Post using registered post as a standard. Items are insured by registered post and must be signed for upon delivery
- 120 degree Wide angle viewing helps avoid accidents & injuries
- White camera with built in mic
- Colour infrared night vision waterproof CCD reverse camera
- Suitable for use with trucks / caravans / cars etc.
- Heavy duty CCD crystal clear 12/24-volt applicable reverse camera
- Clear view day or night
- The CCD image sensor (made by SHARP company) outputs digital signals that has better picture's clarity color contrasting and sharpness.
- This heavy duty CCD camera is hard metal cased waterproof and mud proof
- Can last for longer without heating up so you can show the rearview at all time
- IR LED : 18pcs
- 1x 10m 4PIN cable
- Usable lllumination : 0LUX(LED ON)
- S/N Ratio : ≥48dB
- Gamma Characteristic : 0.45
- Video Output: 1Vp-p,75ohm
- Operation Temperature : -20°C~+70°C RH95% Max
- Built-in microphone
- 600 TVL
- Lens: f = 2.5mm
- Lens Angle: 120°
- N.W : 350g
- Connector Port: 4-pin aviation
*Please note that this camera can only be used with a monitor with 4PIN connector.
*7" Monitor Reverse Camera Kit is also available separately from our store if interested please click here.
NOTE: This reversing camera is compatible to PAL monitor only most monitors currently in the market will auto switch between PAL and NTSC mode please check to see whether your monitor can take PAL reversing camera.
CCD Image Sensor
CCD image sensor from Sharp
The reversing cameras feature a CCD image sensor from the Sharp company for better picture clarity, colour contrast, and sharpness. They also have night vision as each camera comes 18 individual infrared LED to enable users to see clear images, even at night or in low light conditions.
Tough and heavy-duty camera
This camera is built and designed to last. In addition, each camera comes in a hard metal case. Because it is waterproof and mud proof, it can withstand abuse and be exposed to the elements for an extended period of time. The reversing camera is shock resistant, too, so it can withstand strong vibrations without affecting picture quality.
120-degree viewing angle
This new line of reversing camera features a 120-degree viewing angle so it does not produce fish-eye view. When you look at the images being displayed on the monitor, it is as if you're looking at the images being reflected on your vehicle's rear view mirror.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Elinz Electronics Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.