Elinz 4.0" LCD Dash Cam Dual Camera Reversing Car 1296P FHD DVR Video 170° 32GB
No Hardwire Charger~NTK 96658~WDR~12MP~Night Vision
Notify me when back in stock
Dash Cam Dual Camera Reversing Recorder Car DVR Video 170° FHD 1296P 4" LCD 32GB
From the company that provides top quality and market leading dash cameras comes one of the most highly anticipated dash cams today. Using high performance Novatek chip, this dash cam has the capability to produce full HD videos with 1296p resolution and dynamic seamless images. Utilising state of the art technology, this camera also impressively doubles up as a reversing camera with four types of display mode.
If you're looking for superb quality and excellent value for your money, look no further because this impressive device also has built-in G sensor that automatically activates video lock during an accident to protect your videos. It also has night vision, allowing you to capture clear and sharp videos even at night.
It comes with a Class 10 Micro SD Card that allows you to save recordings from Dash Camera unlike ordinary SD cards with 32GB memory. It is designed to withstand toughest conditions with shock proof & durable design.
- LCD Size
- 4.0 Inch LCD screen
- Wide Angle View
- Front: 170 degree wide angle (6 fisheye lens)
- Back: 120 degree
- Video resolution : 1920x1296 HD 1296P high resolution that can display video clearly.
- Automatic Recording
- When engine is switched on, the recorder automatically starts to open the recording function.
- When engine is switched off, the recorder automatically saves the contents of the recorder and shut down. Recorded video segment is stored in the TF card.
- When the memory is full, the recorder will cover the earlier recorded image.
- Loop Recording
- Support Gap-Less Loop Recording
- Full 1296P High Definition video (Loop) recording you don’t need to worry on limited storage.
- Gravity Sensor
- Automatically activate video lock to protect evidence video.
- Motion Detection
- When the lens senses a moving object, the state of the machine will change into camera and will start recording.
- Night Vision
- Support night vision which gives you a clear video even at night
- Support TF card
- You use a High Speed Memory card, Class 10 to save important videos to protect it from being overwritten.
- Class 10 Micro SD Card that allows you to save recordings from Dash Camera unlike ordinary SD Cards.
- 32GB memory.
- Designed to withstand the toughest conditions with shockproof and durable design.
- Battery: Built-in battery
- 3.7V 200mAh high rate polymer battery
- Audio: Built-in Microphone /Speaker
- Rear View Function
- In any state if there is reverse, reverse image is displayed on screen
- Emergency Locking Function
- Protect the current video from being covered or overwrite.
- Camera Switching Function
- Suction Cup mount
- Keeping it intact & in place as you drive, making it safe easy to operate.
- Anti-shake technology with the newest and best technology to effectively avoid image blurring caused by moving objects.
- Chipset : Novatek 96658
- (BEST CHIPSET) 1296P 30fps, MOV format, H.264 compression, support WDR(HDR). Adopt 55nm processing technology, the chipset integrates cutting-edge technologies, including 4x FHD video decoding technology, intelligence power performance scaling system, HD multi-screen display processing, High speed and efficiency system architecture.
- Image Processing : WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Adopt internationally advanced double (long & short) exposure techniques, reformat video images to be optimal. Images is commonly overexposed in the strong sunshine, and hardly to be taken in the dim light conditions, WDR capability gets the issue resolved.
- Connect to PC: Insert TF card case with a USB cable to connect computers , you can watch or copy videos to your computer.
- Size: 109.9×62.2×11.87mm
- Weight: 58g
- Front camera: 1296P/720P/480P@30FPS 12MP
- Back camera: 720*480@30fps 5MP
- Video Format: MOV
- Video Code:H.264
- Power Frequency:50-60 Hz
- USB port :Micro USB2.0
- Power Supply Port:5V /1.5A
- TV output: NTSC/PAL
- TF card: Support up to 32GB
- Video voice: On/Off
- Languages: English, Chinese, western, Portuguese, German, Italian, simplified, traditional, Russian, Japanese
- System Requirement: Windows XP/7/8 SP3/Vista and Mac10.2 or above
- Operating temperature: -10 C ~ 60 C
- Storage temperature: -10 C ~ 70 C
- Power Supply: Vehicle mounted power 5V/1.5A
Product Sample Video
Class 10 32GB Micro SD Card
4 Types of Display Mode
Wide Dynamic Range
6G Camera Lens
Parking Mode Sensor and Motion Detection
Wide Angle View
Functionality and Advantages
Dash Cam Installation Step by Step Instructions
- Connect one end of the car charger to your USB port on the car DVR.
- Connect the other end to your cigarette lighter, start your car engine, start the DVR automatically.
- Fix the chuck bracket onto somewhere near your rearview mirror to avoid line of sight.
- Plug the USB pin into the USB port on the DVR. Lay down charger lead along wire direction.
- Wiring till the top right corner of car door, slightly separate side plate to get the lead hidden. It works in all vehicles.
- Going to the edge of door, slightly push adhesive tape aside to hide the lead.
- Arriving at the base, measure the approximate location/length of charger plug and cigarette lighter, keep all the rest of lead here.
- Plug car charger into cigarette lighter. Recording gets started.