If you travel a lot with your family, you surely experience difficulty during long road trips when the kids start to feel bored. They begin by asking you how long it will take to get to your destination. “Are we there yet?” This may be their question every so often until you finally reach your place to go to. This can be destructive, right? And when you are destructed, your driving is certainly affected. What you definitely need is a car roof mount DVD player . You can ensure a peaceful, worry-free and safe travel if you have this device in your car. Car Roof Mount DVD Player, A Perfect Must-Have The ... continue reading
15.6" DVD player Roof mount In Car Flip Down Monitor HDMI suit 12V/24V vehicle
New slim design, Wide screen,DVD/CD/VCD/MP3/5 Divx/IR/FM
15.6" DVD player Roof mount In Car Flip Down Monitor HDMI suit 12V/24V vehicle BLACK
AUD $430.00sold out
15.6" DVD player Roof mount In Car Flip Down Monitor HDMI suit 12V/24V vehicle GREY
AUD $430.00sold out
Payment made easy
A product of careful study that can provide convenience and entertainment to the whole family and friends. This LARGE SCREEN 15.6" Crystal TFT LCD Roof Mount DVD player is an UPGRADED model 1080P which can play more formats now. Compatible formats are DVD/ MP3/ MP4/ WMA/ WAV/ MPEG2/ MPEG4/ MKV/ H.264/ AVS/ VC1/ RM/ RMVB/ AVI/ VP6/ VP8/ DIVXX/AVI, VOB, WMV/FLV.
This car DVD player allows you to play games, watch movies and listen to your favourite music. With Built-in DVD player, Built-in SD/USB port, Built-in Twins Interior LED lights, Built-in FM transmitter, Built-in IR transmitter and a lot more.
You can have more fun and excitement while on the road. You won't event notice the long hours of travel as everyone will surely enjoy the trip.
*Please check product dimensions before making a purchase to make sure it will fit your vehicle.
Frequently Asked Questions1. Can the unit be connected to a reversing camera?
Yes. It can be connected to a reversing camera and to other devices as well.
2. What does the unit's variable routing options do?
It allows you to plan your routes in advance so you can avoid toll roads and freeways or find the shortest route to your destination.
3. What’s the difference between this and the other 7” GPS (GTREND7)?
The other 7” GPS unit is a previous model and it uses WinCE 5.0. On the other hand, this unit operates on WinCE 6.0 and can read from 32GB SD cards.
A. Disc Error/ keeps saying loading
- Check how disc is inserted, follow correct pattern
- Toggle AV input to DVD mode-AV then DVD mode again
- Try a different disc, be sure using standard disc not Blu ray.
- Check if issue happening on both units or just 1.
- Call or email customer support if all TS fail.
B. Blue screen only/no signal
- Check Input, be sure its on DVD mode. Try using the remote
- If 2nd screen trying to play movie from Monitor 1, input should be AV
- Call or email customer support if all TS fails.
C. Pairing Wireless Headphones
- Put batteries on headphones
- enable IR/ IRTX from remote / Press TFT Menu on your remote then enable IR
- Select A/B from monitor and to appropriate headphone to pair
- If IR is ON, sounds will be out the headphones.
D. Movies from sd card/ USB not working
- Make sure monitors are on correct
- Make sure capacity of sd card/ usb is max of 64gig. Not higher
- Make sure all movie formats are supported based on the list provided on porduct listing
- Make sure resolution is also followed, matching those that are on the product listing
- If resolution is higher, use file converter to adjust current resolution.
E. Image blurry/ not clear
- try different disc to verify if its a disc issue
- Check resoltuion and brightness settings, adjust accordingly
- If happening on 2nd DVD player while movie is feeding. Check Rca connectors and make sure they are connected properly
F. Door light issues
- Check product listing on website for wiring diagram. (this available on all roof mount DVD players we sell)
- Connect corresponding wire to door light, switch cables if necessary
- If light does not turn OFF, check the units switch capability as an alternate.
- Call or email Customer support if all TS fails.
Fantastic DVD player. We installed it in our 200series landcruiser and all five kids are happy as pigs in mud! Highly recommended getting extra headphones if you have more than two kids as they are a godsend!
We just got back from.3500km road trip and have not had any complaints from the kids at all. The price is great but frankly I would pay more happily if I knew how much easier it would make our life on the road.
Having a big screen for the kids to watch was really great. They enjoyed long drives now. Thanks Elinz
We Also Recommend...
Others Also Bought...
More From This Category...
Author: Jethro S.