Good lighting is one of the most important investments you can make for your 4WD. Without it, it could be extremely challenging, not to mention dangerous, to drive at night. Fortunately, Cosmoblaze LED light bars are designed to provide users with maximum reliability and versatility. These lighting devices are extremely powerful and durable, which are a huge help when navigating tough terrain in low light conditions and unpredictable weather. A Closer Look at CBDR60 CBDR60 - Cosmoblaze 10" 60W CREE LED Light Bar is one of Cosmoblaze's product offerings guaranteed to bring your driving experience to the next level. About 10 inches in length, this premium LED light bar makes an excellent addition to your car's lighting p... continue reading
32inch CREE LED Light Bar 5D Lens Single Row Dual Mount Flood Spot 32" 23" 20"
IP68~50000hrs life~650M LUX~PC Lens~FREE Wiring Kit
Notify me when back in stock
32 inch CREE LED Light Bar Single Row Dual Mount Flood Spot 300W 650m LUX Offroad 4WD 32"
A new slim design that can fit even on small vehicles mounting plate and provide you high waterproof grade of IP68. A brighter and efficient light using 5D Optic Lens with 12pcs Flood lens and 18 pcs Spot lens. LED light bar has 30° spot and 90° flood with 650M @1LUX, 60m out to the shoulders with flood beam.
No more eye fatigues and no more worries on night driving. You can even save up money with a life time of 50,000 hours and this is proven safe to use, with breather that allows the moisture to get out and won't build up inside the lens.
What are you waiting for? It is better to get equip with this new 32 inches Single Row LED light bar from Elinz.
- 32” LED Light Bar Flood Spot Combo
- 30x 10W CREE LEDs
- 300W Single Row Slim Design
- Beam: Flood Spot Combo (30° spot and 90° flood)
- The Combination beam of flood and spot style illumination provide denser, further reaching light.
- Reach further distance and covers wider spread
- Deliver excellent light output
- 650M @1LUX, 60m out to the shoulders with flood beam
- 5D Optic Lens
- Long lighting distance and beam is better for board viewing area
- More specialized in spot beam for brightness
- 12 pcs. 5D Optic Flood Lens (6 each side)
- 18 pcs. 5D Optic Spot Lens
- Project light farther
- Color Temperature: White 6500K
- The light output of these LED light bar is simply phenomenal, they produce a mass of clean white daylight (6500K), free of artifacts and focus dead spots.
- They light the entire forward viewing area, giving greater visibility without eye fatigue.
- Waterproof: IP68
- Lighting device will continue to function despite being exposed to huge amounts of rain or flood water.
- 50,000 hours life time
- Saves up money as you can use the light bar for a long time
- Lumen Output: 27000LM
- LED light bar has a breather
- Allows the moisture to get out and won't build up inside the lens
- Material: Die-cast Aluminum profile
- Provides structural integrity, ensuring that the light bar can perform well even under extreme conditions.
- 2 Types of mounting bracket
- Stainless Steel End Brackets
- Adjustable Alloy Bottom Brackets
- LED Quantity: 30 pcs *10W CREE LED
- Beam: Flood and Spot Combo (30° spot and 90° flood)
- Lux: 650M @1LUX, 60m out to the shoulders with flood beam
- Wattage: 300W
- Operating Voltage: 9-32V DC
- Current Draw: 25A
- Lumen Output: 27000LM
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Brackets: Stainless Steel End Brackets, Adjustable Alloy Bottom Brackets
- Length: 32 inches
- Waterproof Rating: I P68
- Material: Die-cast Aluminum Alloy Housing, PC Lens
- Life span: 50,000+ hours
- 1x 32" LED light bar
- Nuts & bolts
- Allen Wrench
- Mounting Brackets
- Wiring Kit
We Also Recommend...
Others Also Bought...
More From This Category...
Author: Jeffrey R.