Inverter Welder Welding Machine Portable Stick MMA DC ARC 200A Amp iGBT Maxxlee
This latest model of 200Amp MMA Welder Inverter uses the latest IGBT inverter technology that is used in order to allow power flow in the On state and to stop power flow when it is in the Off state.
Inverter welding corrects the utility AC power to DC then they switch (invert) the DC power into a stepdown transformer to produce the desired welding voltage or current.
Maxxlee MMA inverter welding machine provides detailed welding up to 1/4 thick of thinner-gauge. This welder can run a 4mm rod with seamless firmness of the arc and high quality smooth weld finish.
Check out Maxxlee Inverter Welding Machine for more information.
- Welder Type: ARC
- This welding machine can handle high loads of arc welding
- Stable arc allowing for easy operation with a beautiful weld result
- IGBT Inverter Technology
- IGBT stands for Insulate Gate Bipolar Transistor
- It is very efficient and it is known to switching fast
- Have more control than the non-inverter based welding machines
- Small size and light weight
- Easy to carry on with plastic welding case
- High Energy Savings
- Fan Cooled ensuring better performance and durability
- Australian Standards (C-Tick) ensuring compliance and quality
- Safe to Use
- Protective circuit to prevent overheating, over current, and over/under voltage
- Stable Welding
- Strong compensation capability, resistant to voltage fluctuation, stable welding current
- Type: 240V. 15A Plug, up to 200Amp
- No load: Voltage 80V
- Current Range: 20-200 Amp
- Rated Duty Cycle: 30% at 170A
- Max. Ambient Temp: 60 deg.celcius
- Input Generator Capacity: 9KVa
- Class Insulation: F
- Rod Capacity: up to 4mm
- Earth Cable: 1.2m
- Weight: 3 kg.
- Welder Type: ARC
- Protection class: IP21
- Power Factor: COS 0.9
- Output Current Range: 10-200 Amps