3G GPS Tracker Real Live Tracking Device Security Vehicle Car Anti-Theft 12V-36V Bike Caravan Truck Boat
WCDMA/GSM~Lifetime Tracking~Phone & Email Support
Elinz 3G GPS Tracker Real Live Tracking Device Security Vehicle Car Anti-Theft 12V-36V with ALDI Sim Card
AUD $104.99In stock
Elinz 3G GPS Tracker Real Live Tracking Device Security Vehicle Car Anti-Theft 12V-36V
AUD $99.99In stock
Payment made easy
3G GPS Tracker Real Time Live Tracking Device Security Vehicle Car Caravan Boat
Are you Worrying if your car is where you left it?
Nowadays, there are a lot of people commiting car theft and it has been really part of our life on the streets. Of course , we put it in mind that it won't happen to ourselves but there are unfortunate events that can't be avoided. having to think of that your car is suddenly gone is one of the worst nightmare.
There comes in the importance of investing a 3G GPS tracker will come in. A small device that can make a big difference. It can help the authority to locate the whereabouts of the stolen car in just seconds.
Why buy a 3G GPS tracker from Elinz?
This GPS tracker will be a great tool for anti-theft precautions. With dual mode tracking system it uses GPS or LBS in tracking your car whereabouts. It works with all Australian Telcos. It uses the Latest GPS Tracking Technology which enables it to run on 2G & 3G WCDMA networks for better accuracy.
This GPS tracking device works with DC voltage 12V-36V. You can track location with Web and App Tracking System using Keelin for IOS or Android devices and by using your computer browser http://hk.sky200.com . Free Lifetime Tracking with No Subscription and No annual fees that is available on website and mobile APP.
It can be your eye on operations like Fleet management, Trailer management, Workforce management, Delivery truck dispatch and more. It can free up your worries in tracking such vehicles and you can have peace of mind. Elinz GPS tracking device is ideal for all types of vehicles, so why settle for less when you can have the Best from Elinz with the most reasonable price. It works with all Australian Telcos : Telstra, Optus, Aldi, Vodafone & affiliates
There’s a lot to discover on this nifty device. Better start getting yours now to secure your car. There are a lot of sellers who might sell cheaper price than ours but we guarantee the quality of our product. We are a certified Australian Business that offers quality and that is already trusted for years.
Settle for a product that will last long and will be worthy on what you spent.
We have rewritten the user manual, and it can be downloaded from our website. Instructions are stated in the manual to guide you accordingly in operating the GPS tracker.
**We are not afflliated with any Australian Telcos.
** Our customer service hotline is open from Monday to Sunday, if you need help in setting up your GPS tracker, feel free to send us an email to email@example.com or give us a call at 1300 881 773 and also you can chat with us live. We would be happy to assist you.
- 3G GPS Tracker
- It supports WCDMA triple band, GSM quad bands. GPS data uploaded by WCDMA/GPRS regularly
- Standard Size Sim Card with Data Required.
- Works with all Australia's Telcos
- Telstra, Optus, Aldi, Vodafone & affiliates (standard size SIM card)
- Optional - you can purchase GPS Tracker with ALDI Sim card with $5 credit included
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE, WCDMA(UMTS/HSDPA)
- This Device uses the Latest GPS Tracking Technology which enables it to run on 2G & 3G WCDMA networks. With 3G capabilities and better tracking accuracy. Uses WCDMA+GSM helps to acquire location in a more accurate and rapid way.
- Using radical GPS technology, providing not only traditional tracking purpose as cutoff/petrol/electricity, geo-fence, ACC status checking, Speed & shift alarm but optional outputs for Extend I/O port to improve extension function.
- Real time Positioning & Tracking
- Accurate and reliable real time tracking system using GPS (global positioning system)
- Free Lifetime Tracking
- No Subscription and No annual fees
- Web and App Tracking System
- You can track your vehicle by using your computer browser http://hk.sky200.com and installing Keelin App that is available for Android and iOS Devices.
- Dual Mode Tracking
- Global Positioning System (GPS) and GSM Tracking technology (LBS)
- Route Play Back - Up to 2000 way points or 3 Months
- Cut off fuel/power
- In case that your car is stolen you can remotely cut off petrol by SMS command.
- Disable your vehicles remotely. Works on both Gas & Diesel Engines.
- ACC detection - Update the vehicle’s status quickly and accurately
- Over the air (OTA) Firmware/configuration upgrade
- Waterproof Rating IP67
- They are protected from dust and capable of withstanding water immersion between 15 cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Operating Voltage - Works on 12V to 36V vehicles. (Cars, Trucks, etc.)
- Built-in Battery
- 70mAh battery Power disconnect alarm & Low battery alarm.
- We have preset the APN to ALDI mobile
- If you are using ALDI SIM card you do not need to reset the APN, but, If you are using other Telco then you have to setup the APN as per the Telco info. Steps on how to set the APN is on the user manual
- User manual available online
- For your convenience, we have written the User Manual to help you set up and use the features and functions with ease. You may check manual at our help center.
- Safety first - when the alarm triggers, the terminal will send a warning to a service platform and an SMS message is sent to the registered mobile number
- Vibration Alarm - Alarm triggers when the vehicle vibrates excessively
- Collision Alarm - Alarm triggers when there is a vehicle collision
- Speed Alarm - Triggers alarm when vehicle exceeds set speed limits. it will send you a text alert.
- Shift Alarm - When shift alarm is turned on, the device will send you an alarm when the car is vibrating when the engine is in off state
- Geo-fence Alarm - Geo-fence is a virtual border that you set up in seconds. When your vehicle enters/exits the restricted border, you would be instantly notified via text or message to tracking platform.
- Power Disconnect Alarm - Alarm triggers when the device is disconnected from external power.
- Low Battery Alarm - When the device is disconnected from external power and built-in battery power falls below a certain value.
- Automatic Firmware Update
- Simply send a sms to GPS tracker to update the firmware
- Applications (ALL LISTED BELOW MUST HAVE ONBOARD BATTERY IN ORDER TO OPERATE)
- The GPS device will work with any Data Enabled 3G/4G Standard Size Sim Card. (It can also work on 4G Sim Cards but Only In 3G Mode)
- Fleet management
- Trailer management
- Workforce management
- Delivery truck dispatch
- Vehicle recovery
- Caravan security
- Boat security
- Jetski security
- Heavy machinery tracking
- Logistics for temperature-controlled supply chain
- PAYD (Pay As You Drive) insurance
- Voltage: 12 / 24 / 36 V DC
- Work Current: <50mA@12V
- Standby Current: <10mA@12V
- GPS Accuracy: 5-15m
- LBS Accuracy: About 200m
- GPS Frequency: 1575MHz
- GSM Frequency: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- WCDMA Frequency: W850 / W1900/ W2100 MHz
- Hot/warm/cold Start: <3s，<15s，<60s
- Battery Capacity: 70mAh
- Dimensions (mm): 87(L)X41.6(W)X 12(H)
- Work Temperature: -20℃~70℃
- Work Humidity: 20%～80%RH
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Net Weight: 50g
- 1x 3G GPS Tracker
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x Connector
- 1x Relay
- 1x Connector
- 1x Sim Card Slot cover
- 2x Screws
- 1x User Manual
Frequently Asked QuestionsNo FAQs Available
A. Offline status
Check if the LED indicators are operational. If there are no indications, check the SIM card in following steps:
- Call the device SIM card of the terminal to check connection ring.
- Check if the vehicle is in the area where there is no WCDMA signal.
- Check if terminal(s) are offline within a specific area. If all terminals are offline, you should ask the administrator for the network status.
- Check if the SIM card has enough balance.
- If the terminal becomes offline on the last day of the month, check the network status.
- Make inquiries to the terminal via SMS commands to check the device status.
B. Offline Status on App and Website
- Please check if APN is set up correctly
- Send command APN,Network name#
- eg. for ALDI sim - APN,mdata.net.au#
- Check server
- Send command SERVER,1,Domain,Port# SERVER,0,IP,Port#
- eg. SERVER,1,www.sky200.com,32001# SERVER,0,220.127.116.11,32001#
- Set GPRS
- eg. TIMER,30# , means uploading data every 30 seconds
C. Cannot connect to platform
The terminal is never online on the position server when installed at the first time.
- Are the power cables are wired correctly? (Pay attention to not connect them to the controlling cables of the vehicle)
- Is the SIM card installed correctly? (Please refer to the installation instructions)
- Check the status of the LED indicators. (If the terminal is operational, the red LED and the blue LED will intermittently blink)
- Make inquiries on terminal parameters via SMS commands to check the current position status, accuracy and settings, etc.
D. Can't Locate Device
If the GPS is active but the terminal cannot be connected, please check the following:
- Is the vehicle in an area where there is no GPS signal.
- The ‘top-front’ of the terminal is facing toward the sky.
- The WCDMA and GPS signal is weakened if the terminal is in a place with electromagnetic wave absorption material or within metallic material. Avoid placing device near metal thermal insulation layer or heating layer as this may weaken network connection and will sever position signal.
E. Position drift
Position drift will occur in places where GPS signal is poor. Please drive the vehicle to the open places
F. Commands receiving abnormally
- Check the command format.
- Check if the vehicle is in the places where there is WCDMA signal.
- Check if the SIM card is properly installed.
*Product on the video may differ from the actual product. Video is displayed to show the importance and use of the product.