Author: Jeffrey Reyes
- In order to organise a refund under these terms and conditions, the customer must inform Elinz Customer Service within 30 days of delivery date (the date from which the parcel has left our warehouse) of their Elinz Product and request a refund under these terms and conditions. The customer must comply with the directions of Elinz staff in order to facilitate a refund.
- Where a customer requests a refund in accordance with these terms and conditions, the refund will be for the amount of the purchase price excluding the restocking fees (Delivery & Handling Costs) associated with their order. For orders purchased under "Free Shipping" promotions, the restocking fees will equal the delivery & handling rates of the order. As restocking fees can vary from unit to unit, please contact Elinz Customer Service if you require more information.
- Returned products must be returned in accordance with the Warranty section of the Elinz Website in ‘Terms and Conditions Warranty’. This includes being returned in the original packaging, with all accessories (especially the SD Card if provided with the unit originally) and in re-saleable condition, otherwise extra charges may incur.
- Regardless of the reason for the return of the unit, customers are required to send the unit back to Elinz at their own cost.
- After receiving the returned Elinz Product(s), Elinz will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with an e-mail notification. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Elinz accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
- Elinz reserves the right to make changes to these 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions without notice.