Dash Cam DVR Car Video Camera Recorder FHD 170° Night Vision Crash 1296P 3.0 LCD
With full HD 1296p resolution ad WDR processing technology, this dash cam allows you to capture videos and images with clearer image quality, delivering 30% more pixels than full HD 1080p dash cams. Made with high quality material with metallic feel, it makes a perfect addition to your dashboard, transforming the inside of your car into something elegant and sophisticated.
Featuring the latest features, this dash cam is guaranteed to outperform the others. It has advanced anti-shake system to prevent image blurring and night vision to allow you to capture sharp and clear images at night and in low-light conditions.
- LCD screen size: 3.0 inch LCD screen gives you a clear view of the recorded video
- Lens angle: 170 degrees high-definition wide angle lens
- Video resolution: FHD 1920x1080 (1296P) high resolution that can display video clearly.
- Memory: Supports TF card max up to 32GB which is a car DVR that record video files that are extremely used to record large files without crashing. (TF card not included)
- Loop recording: Full 1296P High Definition video (Loop) recording you don’t need to worry on limited storage. Video will continue to record and won’t overwrite protected files.
- Built-In G-sensor , it automatically activate video lock to protect evidence video
- Night vision supported which can give you a clear video & image even at night or on low light conditions.
- HDMI input: HDMI ports can be used to connect to TV HDMI interface, HD audio and video signal can be output terminal display such as televisions.
- Connect to PC: Insert TF card case with a USB cable to connect computer, you can watch or copy videos to your computer.
- Built-in battery that supports long time recording
- Anti-shake technology with the newest and best technology to effectively avoid image blurring caused by moving objects.
- Chipset : Novatek 96655
- Novatek (NTK) chipset is the more expensive chipset used for Dash Cameras. Make sure to check on chipsets used before you purchase a dash cam.
- The Novatek NT96655 chip-set is a high quality high tech processor. It provides a high definition video compression and a smooth imaging.
- This chipset integrates cutting-edge technologies, including 4x FHD video decoding technology, intelligence power performance scaling system, HD multi-screen display processing, High speed and efficiency system architecture.including 4x FHD video decoding technology, intelligence power performance scaling system, HD multi-screen display processing, High speed and efficiency system architecture.
- Image Processing: WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Adopt internationally advanced double (long & short) exposure techniques, reformat video images to be optimal. Image is commonly overexposed in the strong sunshine, and hardly to be taken in the dim light conditions, WDR capability gets the issue resolved.
- Parking Mode Sensor and Motion Detection
- Camera mode : 12 mega-pixels
- CPU: Novatek 96655
- Video resolution: FHD 1920x1080 (1296P) high resolution that can display video clearly
- Storage: Up to 32gb TF type ( not included )
- With suction cup bracket
- USB : 1.1/2.0
- Loop Recording : Support Gap-Less Loop Recording
- Image Stabilization : Digital Vibration Reduction
- With Movement Detection
- With PC Camera Function
- G-Sensor : Adjustable, Triaxial Sensing
- Volume Adjustment : Volume Of Video Playing Is Adjustable
- Languages : Russian, English, Chinese, Chinese ( Traditional ), Korean, Japanese, etc.
- Picture Format : JPG
- File Format: MOV
- Battery Capacity : 200mAH
Product Sample Video
Dash Cam Installation Step by Step Instructions
- Connect one end of the car charger to your USB port on the car DVR.
- Connect the other end to your cigarette lighter, start your car engine, start the DVR automatically.
- Fix the chuck bracket onto somewhere near your rearview mirror to avoid line of sight.
- Plug the USB pin into the USB port on the DVR. Lay down charger lead along wire direction.
- Wiring till the top right corner of car door, slightly separate side plate to get the lead hidden. It works in all vehicles.
- Going to the edge of door, slightly push adhesive tape aside to hide the lead.
- Arriving at the base, measure the approximate location/length of charger plug and cigarette lighter, keep all the rest of lead here.
- Plug car charger into cigarette lighter. Recording gets started.