600W / 1200W 12V-240V Power INVERTER Modified Sine Wave Camping Caravan Boat
AUST STANDARD ISO9001~EMC~C-tick~1 YR WTY~USB
Notify me when back in stock
With this 600W Modified Sine Wave Inverter you can just hook it up to your car 4WD, caravan or boat battery, and you've got power to run your appliances just like at home.
Elinz power inverter is compatible with any 12V battery, it gives you standard AC power just about anywhere. And with automated shutdown functions it makes for perfectly safe driving, protecting you from overloading, overheating and short-circuiting. The nicely compact unit can be easily store in your boot or under the seat. You are guaranteed to experience the top range in the market giving you a complete peace of mind. Place your order today!
• The High Performance Modified Sine Wave Inverter an economical solution
• Convenient to use with USB charging port
• Output Wave: Modified sine wave
• Latest inverter technology
• >90% efficiency
○ Inverter can achieve >90% highest efficiency making it more useful, reliable and can be used on more appliances around you.
• Compact design
○ Nicely compact unit can be easily store in your boot or under the seat. Continuous output of 600W
• Australian-standard power point
• Peak output of 1200W
• Low-battery alarm and safety shutdown
• Safe to Use
○ Low voltage input protection, High voltage input protection, Short circuit protection, Output overloading protection
○ Overload, over-voltage, overheat protection
○ C-Tick mark: It complies with the applicable electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements set by the ACMA. It signifies that the electronic device is being sold legally in Australia.
• 12-month Australian warranty
• Continuous Power: 600W
• Peak Power: 1200W
• NO load current draw: <0.3A
• Output Wave: Modified sine wave
• Socket Type: Australian standard
• Input DC voltage Range: DC9.7V-15.5V
• Output Voltage Range: AC240v
• Input Voltage: DC12V
• Overload Protection: Shuts down output, re-power to reset
• Output Short Protection: Auto Shut-off
• Output Frequency Range: 50+/- 3Hz
• Max Outer Temperature: < 65ºC
• Max Power Efficiency: > 90%
• High Voltage Cut Off Level: 14.5V-15.5V
• Low Voltage Alarm Level: DC 10.4-11.V
• Low Voltage Cut Off Level: DC 9.7V-DC10.3V
• Built-in Cooling Fan
• Dimension: 190mm x 95mm x 55mm
• Weight: 0.5kg
Efficient Use of DC
Less Delicate to Use
Modified Sine Wave Output Wave Form
USB Charging Port
Functionality and Advantages
When to use Modified Sine Wave Inverter?
Normally, modified sine wave inverters are cheaper than a pure sine wave inverter and they are used in simple systems.
A modified sine wave inverter can be used for appliances that don’t have any delicate electronics or audio equipment that may pick up the choppy wave and produce a hum. Like for example Old tube TVs and motors with brushes generally worked with modified sine wave. Some appliances are well-matched with a modified sine wave; others are not so always check with the manufacturer.
They normally use DC power more efficiently than PSW inverters wherein battery will last longer. If you want to run normal light bulbs and induction or shunt motors, an Modified Sine Wave inverter will be good to use.
Though if you are having second thoughts if appliance will run well on MSW, make sure to check it before plug in or contact the manufacturer.
Guidelines in choosing the right Inverters
|LED Light||3-4 times|
|Water Pump||3-7 times|
|Coffee Machine||3-7 times|
|Electric Hair Drier||1.5-2 times|
** If you need assistance in choosing the right inverters for your appliance
feel free to contact us anytime 1300 881 773 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked QuestionsNo FAQs Available
Troubleshooting GuidesNo Troubleshooting Guides Available
*Product on the video may differ from the actual product. Video is displayed to show the importance and use of the product.