170º Rear View Reverse Camera 1/3CMOS Color Image Sensor Waterproof Night Vision 12V
This high quality CMOS reverse camera is made for additional safety and confidence in driving. This high definition reversing camera has a 170 degree viewing angle and supports PAL/NTSC video system.
This camera is easy to install and have low power consumption. Back up camera is 1/3 CMOS Color Image Sensor with 520 TV line resolution. Get one now to avoid accidents and any unlikeable events.
- High-definition with Resolution of 520 TV Lines
- Wide view angle camera of 170 degree providing a wide range while reversing r backing up
- It can give you a full sight of the back of your car when you are driving.
- Camera is water-proof, shock-proof and anti-jamming functions with IP67 water resistance
- Camera has low power consumption
- It supports PAL/NTSC video system.
- Easy to install. It can be installed in minutes
- Snap-in design
- Embedded mounting in rear bumper
- It can help you avoid incidents and accidents abrasion
- Safe to use and won’t drive attention
- It's simple modest design and small size won't draw any attention
- Applicable to variety of vehicles: car, truck, RV , etc.
*Note: This RCA reverse camera can also be used on 4PIN Monitors , you may use a Converter Adaptor. For details feel free to contact us 1300 881 773 or send us an email.
- Image Sensor : 1/3 CMOS Color Image Sensor
- Resolution: 520 TV Line
- Video Signal : PAL/NTSC
- Dynamic Guidance Trajectory: Embedded
- View Angle : 170º
- Water Resistance: IP67
- Video Output: 1.0vp-p.75ohm
- Power Supply: DC9～16V
- Operating Temp: -30℃ ~70ºC
- Compatibility : Any Car Models
- Only compatible to 12V vehicles
- Take out your stock license plate light at the back of your
- Fix the camera to where the stock license plate light was.
- Connect the built-in camera to the car license plate next to the reverse lights connected to the positive and negative poles, to obtain the power. (red wire to positive and black wire to negative.)
- Connect the video cable of the camera to the extension cord.
- Connect the extension cord to your car monitor.
- When your car is reversing, you will see the reverse image
*Note: If you are not familiar on these technicalities, contact a professional installer near you.