7" Monitor HD 12V/24V Reversing CCD Eyeball Camera Truck Caravan
7 High Definition Monitor with Eyeball Dome Camera
Notify me when back in stock
7INCH TFT LCD COLOR MONITOR
Heavy Duty CCD Eyeball Reversing Camera
- This monitor and reverse camera can be used with Trucks/ Caravans/Cars
- Two video inputs, reversing first Connect 2 cameras to the monitor(2nd camera - optional). You can view one camera while driving and the 2nd camera will turn on automatically when reversing.
- 16:9/4:3 switch freely
- 2x 10m advanced 4PIN cables Allows the monitor to power up cameras, no need to connect to another power cable.
- CCD Eyeball reversing camera with CCD image sensor made by sharp company
- 12 individual infrared (IR) LED to show clear images in low light especially at night circumstances.
- Heavy Duty CCD camera with hard metal cased, waterproof and mudproof.
- Connect and disconnect the cable between your trailer/caravan easily.
- Get CCD not CMOS cameras if you want to view the camera while driving. CMOS cameras are not designed to work for long period of time, otherwise they could get damaged easily.
- Easy to install. You can D.I.Y. as long as you can locate your vehicle’s 12V/24V power source.
- 800*480 Digital Screen, Crystal Clear Image
- Sunshade design
- Two way video input
- Suitable for 12V/24V vehicle
- Wireless remote control
- The image can be rotated up and down, left and right
- Can connect to DVD/MP4/Camera etc
- Camera sensor: Sharp 1/4" CCD image sensor
- Resolution: 480TV lines
- Waterproof rating:IP67- IP68
- TV System : PAL/NSTC
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Rear CameraBy: Paul on 8 October 2013Great product, well priced and service from Elinz excellent.
MonitorBy: Paul on 17 June 2013Excellent vision & picture quality. Very stable if mounted correctly. Simple setup.
Yes. This camera kit is built for both 12v and 24v vehicles. You may install it in your car, truck, bus, caravan, or 4WD among others.
2. What if the reversing camera gets wet? Would that be a problem?
There's no need to worry about the camera getting wet. The reversing camera is waterproof and mud proof so it won't get damaged easily even if you expose it to the elements.
3. Would you require professional assistance when installing the camera?
The camera kit is fairly easy to install. In fact, you can do it yourself. But if you want to make sure that camera has been installed properly, you can ask professional installers to set it up for you.